What to look for in a home security camera in Kansas City
So many people in Kansas City want to get a view what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the most effective tools to consider as you figure out your home’s security. Despite the fact that independent cameras are effective when configured correctly, they’re even more powerful when incorporated into your residence’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Kansas City? You’ll be pleased to know these critical devices come with more conveniences than earlier versions. You may see live feeds from indoor cameras or warn intruders with incorporated security features from outside cameras. You’ll even enjoy instant access to your surveillance devices via a centralized control panel or mobile app.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Kansas City
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your residence’s protection to a different level. These crucial elements of your security system are available with an impressive range of features including 2-way audio, night vision, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Built-in deterrents: Choose a camera that can take action automatically. If strange behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will emerge around the camera’s lens and a loud alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers clear-cut footage of your property at any hour. Your cameras will even sustain their visibility when closing in on details.
- Cloud storage: Look for devices with video storage capabilities and the chance to review footage directly from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Kansas City are frequently paired to a convenient smartphone app. You are able to watch real-time feeds or recorded video and even arm or deactivate your system. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your phone whenever the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion detectors allows cameras to take notice whenever strange activity occurs. You’ll even get an update on your phone.
- Speak to anyone at your door or loved ones: Need to contact your children when they return from school? Is there a stranger at your doorstep? The latest home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient two-way audio so you are able to speak to anyone captured by your surveillance device.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your outside video cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This benefit allows you to set the precise area you would like your camera to watch over. This will be important to limit the movement you record as you aren’t going to need alerts whenever a car drives by on the road.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Kansas City. The next step is to design your own robust Vivint smart home. Call (816) 357-9576 to start or complete the form below to contact our home protection and automation professionals.