After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s protection. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Kansas City home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having someone there to support you during emergencies, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them watching your property or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the emergency and will serve as the chief touch point for authorities whenever you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are connected to your residence through your smart devices. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have real-life specialists to guide you when you need them most.